Wednesday 14 April 2010

MNEMONIC : VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Memory 001: David Boulogne

Mnemonic - THE ULTIMATE DIY VIDEO PROJECT

My name is Jorge Lizalde, I am at Uwic MFA and work with photography and moving images.

I want to recruit you to help me develop my current project Mnemonic!

Mnemonic is a collaborative video blog that aims to recreate the participants' first memory using online video and image data (http://www.mnemonic.org.uk)

So far, it has been living and growing on the web but my collaborator and I are currently devising a real life application for the Forest Fringe Microfestival (http://www.forestfringe.co.uk ) happening in Swansea on 23rd/24th April.

We need co-authors to help us making videos for the project through out the year but particularly from 23rd to 27th April where there might be a surge of memories demands!

Would you be interested in becoming one of the co-authors?

There is no fee but I am organizing a couple of workshops where we'll explain the project, share how we work with web data and Adobe After Effects and discuss how and when you would be able to help.

So if you are interested in DIY video making and collaborative project please contact me on memorylandscape@googlemail.com or mobile phone 07894 669 668

Jorge Lizalde
April 2010

No comments: