Last chance to see Brighton Photo Biennial 2010: New Documents curated by Martin Parr. All five exhibitions are open on Friday 12, Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 November.
This is the final opportunity to visit the exhibitions produced and presented by our partners and to catch the Brighton Photo Fringe. All venues within easy walking distance in the centre of Brighton & Hove. For more information, including opening times, see our website.
|(c) Murray Ballard & Gabriella Rizello|
Also if you are heading down, don't forget about the Fringe Shows - especially One Week In Moscow, a photographic book & exhibition raising money for Diabetes UK.
Marwood Studios Cafe, 52 Ship Street, Brighton, BN41 1DG
02 OCT - 14 NOV
MON - SAT 08:00 - 20:00, SUN 10:00 - 20:00
Other exhibitions to see...
New Ways of Looking
The former Co-operative Department Store
- Wout Berger (NLD), Mohamed Bourouissa (DZA), Ju Duoqi (CHN), Oscar Fernando Gomez (MEX), Oumar Ly (SEN), Dhruv Malhotra (IND), Billy Monk (ZAF), Suzanne Opton (USA) and Viviane Sassen (NLD).
Strange and Familiar: Three Views of Brighton
Brighton Museum & Art Gallery
- Rinko Kawauchi (JPN), and Alec Soth (USA), commissioned by Photoworks and Stephen Gill (UK), in association with the Archive of Modern Conflict."
A Night in Argentina
University of Brighton Gallery
- Alejandro Chaskielberg and Esteban Pastorino Diaz (ARG)
- Molly Landreth and Zoe Strauss (USA)
The House of Vernacular
- Archive of Modern Conflict, Josef Heinrich Darchinger (DEU), Nick Gleis, Lee To Sang