The focus of the workshop is on creative development, process, production and dissemination of your work. Through group discussion, brainstorming and intensive one-to-one sessions Brenda’s in-depth approach will highlight how to maximise the potential of your stories by analysing your intent, your working methods and examining your work in a wider social and political context.
- 24th – 29th June 2012
- 6 night residential workshop
- One-to-one sessions with Brenda to discuss exisiting work or work in progress
- Daily photographic tasks set in the local area
- Group discussion and brainstorming
- Evening talks with guest speakers
- Practical production and technical guidance
- Delicious home cooked food and yurt accommodation included
- Cost: £850.00
There's also scholarship places available - find lots more information on the Hinterlands website here.